Monday, April 26, 2010

Donuts are cool

Since no one seemed to be updating, I shall just steal the post from my other blog :)
Click here to go to that blog. But I barely update that blog anymore. So here it is.

It was just an ordinary and usual day at work. I will buy Big Apple Donuts in the morning and bring them to work. I usually buy tons of it, around 10 or more. Somehow, I don’t grow fat eating them. Yet, I’m very skinny, like a stick but I am not a useless cop. I was awarded the best cop of the month last week. Solving crime is a very easy job for me. However, it didn’t really seemed that easy after all.

I was doing my usual duty, I was patrolling and I passed a bank. I saw a girl looking around her before entering the bank. She looked pretty young. Then, I actually could recognize her. Her name is Shuk Ling, one of formal schoolmates a few years back. I walked towards her, and said hi to her. She saw me, and quickly ran off. Suddenly, she pointed a gun at me. Everyone looked at us. She told everyone to leave the bank. Everyone quickly ran out of the bank. I asked her, “What are you actually up to?. She replied, “ I don’t understand you. This is my home. Why are you entering my house without my permission? “. I was puzzled after she said that. I said, “ This is your...home? But this is a bank, where people save their money,” I said. She said, “ What are you talking about? This is a bank? NO WAY! This is my house and why are you entering my house. I don’t even know you. Please leave now or I will rape you.” Before she could continue talking, I quickly stuffed some Big Apple donuts in her mouth I had in my pocket. I was a little sad, because I wasted the remaining donuts I had. I immediately snatched the gun from her hands. Out of a sudden, an ambulance arrived in front of the bank. I heard them saying, “ There’s our missing patient” . I finally understood everything. Shuk Ling was a mental patient. She somehow managed to escape from the mental hospital. They quickly tied her hands and legs up and dragged her to the ambulance. Shuk Ling was like Britney Spears. Screaming. Then, they gave her an injection to calm her down. She managed to calm down. They brought her back to the mental hospital.

I really regretted stuffing the donuts into her mouth. I feel so hungry now.



Written by : Xin Li and Shuk Ling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment